Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
XeXMenu is the successor of the XeXLoader by Team XeDEV (former FreeXeX). It's the first dashboard that introduced an FTP server, bypassing the Network Encryption. XeXMenu can rip games to harddrive, give you access to the flash via FTP, making it easy to update.
- Gametitle extraction from NXEART if possible (toggle)
- Games with more than just one XEX will show up multiple times
- Embedded FTP Server to transfer your stuff directly from your computer
- Use xbox:xbox@ip:21
- Use FTP to read/write/delete your onboard flash
- Only user flash/flash is able to do that!
- Support for all found XEX files. Not just default.xex (toggle)
- Shows the content of any GAMES folder on any device
- Use GAMES, APPLICATIONS, EMULATORS for auto discovery menu on each device
- Switch between games/apps/emus in the discovery menu using RB/LB
- Auto scale skins for most resolutions (toggle)
- Different help screens for each menu
- Use DPad to switch between devices while browsing files
- Xbox1 compatibility partition support (if exists)
- Xbox1 partition known as "HddX"
- Alphanumeric listing for files
- No more XEX auto patching when copying DVDs
- Manual XEX patching for freeBOOT users
- Configuration menu
- Real XBox save system for the configuration
- Gamesave known as "Unkown Xbox Game"
- Chose between different skins from the configuration menu
- Support for own skins
- many more things we can't remember
- HFS+ drive support
- ip adress information to the configuration menu
- skin loading verify routine to output errors on the screen while starting XeXmenu
- user skins
- improved ftp upload speed
- loads nxebg.dds and icon.dds even if nxeart isn't present